The Peerless Enclosed Frame Mixer delivers high-capacity mixing performance, helping meet your demand. The unibody design provides strength and stability, regardless of the load size or dough type. The Peerless single-end drive system provides substantial advantages over competitive mixers, resulting in stronger drives, shafts and bearings. Greater bowl tilt flexibility and a cleaner, more compact design.
- ANSI/ASB/Z50.2/BISSC & CE Certified.
- Heavy-duty “unibody” frame design for robust performance.
- Enclosed frame mixers built with a straight grain finish.
- High Efficiency, IEEE premium duty, waterproof motor.
- FDA-approved bowl seals to minimize leaking and preserve product safety.
- Sanitary drip shield provides a spill barrier over motor for easy cleanup.
- Zero maintenance trunnion bearings for the ultimate in sanitation and up-time.
- Kevlar reinforced drive belt.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel “Z”-type jacket for superior cooling/warming bowl sheet.
- Custom Mixer Cycle System (CMCS) for recipe creation and storage.
- Hydraulic bowl tilt 120° forward.
- NEMA 12/dust-tight, painted remote starter enclosure.
- Proprietary EZ Klean slide gate designed for toolless disassembly and reassembly.
- Manual or automatic trough hooks
- Trough in-place safety sensors
- Dump side stainless steel bowl guard equipped with two interlocked hinged doors
- Direct expansion refrigeration jacket and fittings (please specify refrigerant)
- Bowl drain valve
- Cold Bar System (with refrigerated breaker bar & bowl end cooling)
- Cold Bar Plus Refrigerated Agitator System
- Forward tilt up to 140° forward (hydraulic actuator)
- Two-Way-Tilt (TWT) up to 140° Forward and 95° Reverse
- Additional liquid inlet
- Anti-drip adapters
- Interlocked ingredient door to add minor ingredients
- Rear sponge door
- BFM fitting(s) for product gate(s)
- Metal Detectable bowl side seals
- Auxiliary control panel with basic mixer controls
- NEMA 4X (IP66 rated) stainless steel starter enclosure (in lieu of painted)
- Sanitation cover for operator panel
- Maintenance and Engineering Convenience Package, which includes enclosure lighting and a grace port with externally mounted utility receptacle and “closed door” programming access.
- Increased screen size for Allen Bradley Panel View +7
Triple Roller Bar
- Best for breads, flour tortillas, pizzas, bagels, doughnuts, croissants, buns, rolls and English muffins.
- Created from robust, food-grade, 304 Stainless Steel. The roller bars and shaft are designed and fabricated for food contact surfaces (Ra 1.6 µm (Ra 63 µin), meeting the sanitation standards your product requires.
- With consistent kneading action, the roller bars deliver maximum energy transfer creating exceptional dough development.
Double Sigma Arm
- Ideal for wire-cut cookie dough, cake, doughnuts, muffins, pretzels, granola, energy bars, scones, cream filling, Italian Christmas breads and fig jam.
- The agitators work in a thorough, uniform motion supplying a center of the bowl mix while creating high shear and a back and forth product movement.
- Created from robust, food-grade, 304 Stainless Steel, the agitator and shaft are designed and fabricated for food contact surfaces (Ra 1.6 µm (Ra 63 µin), meeting the sanitation standards your product requires.
Single Sigma Arm
- Ideal for cookies (moulded, laminated and sheeted), crackers, biscuits, corn tortillas, energy bars, pet food and cream filling.
- Double-sweep design works dough in a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion across the bowl. This allows for low-shear incorporation of minor ingredients like chocolate chips, fruits and nuts.
- Created from robust, food-grade 304 Stainless Steel, the agitators and shaft are rated for food contact surfaces (Ra 1.6 µm (Ra 63 µin), meeting the sanitation standards your product requires.
- Ideal for pasta dough, taffy, creams and brownie batter.
- Engineered to produce wet and dissolve sticky powder (gums, thickeners, stabilizers) or other similar tricky tasks, this configuration offers benefits not found in other setups.
“We could not be happier with this mixer. It’s been a godsend on that line and has helped us out tremendously on our products. Any of the issues we had before with the old mixers, they’ve gone away with this one and we could not be happier.”
– MaMa Rosa’s refrigerated pizza