Better baking starts with better mixing. The result of more than a century of baking industry experience and expertise, the innovative Peerless Pioneer combines versatility, simplicity and durable tubular construction to create the perfect mix of value and performance. A mixer that is just right for the job. Not too big, not too small. Powerful, but not heavy-handed. The Pioneer mixer is designed to deliver outstanding results with a low cost of ownership and unmatched reliability. Designed for medium-duty run time, this mixer will be the workhorse of your operation. Standard Pioneer mixers are available for delivery in 4-5 weeks.
Pioneer Medium Duty Mixer
A high quality mixer that’s the perfect mix of value and performance.
- ANSI/ASB/Z50.2/BISSC & CE Certified.
- 304 stainless steel round tubular frame design allows easier access in or around exterior parts.
- Manufactured with a bead blast finish.
- High Efficiency, IEEE premium duty, waterproof motor with thru shaft gearbox.
- Food-grade bowl seals (optional metal detectable) to minimize leaking and preserve product safety.
- Hydraulic bowl tilt 105° forward.
- Direct drive.
- Bowl Jacket (pricing includes):
- Heavy-duty stainless steel “Z-type” jacket for cooling/warming bowl sheet pressure tested up to 150 psi (10.3 Bar), pressure relief valve set at 150 psi
- Mixer mounted fittings (non-swivel type)
- Two 6’-0” (1.8 m) long refrigeration hoses
- Butterfly flour gate 12” (305 mm I. D.) with ¼” NPT connection requiring 1.3 CFM @ 80 PSI (5.5 Bar) Rotary actuator to be robust design with magnetic position sensors built into the cylinder
- Mechanical dial type dough temperature thermometer for non-jacketed bowls
- Dump side stainless steel bowl guard equipped with one interlocked hinged door and rear top and bottom guards
Triple Roller Bar
- Best for breads, flour tortillas, pizzas, bagels, doughnuts, croissants, buns, rolls and English muffins.
- Created from robust, food-grade, 304 Stainless Steel. The roller bars and shaft are designed and fabricated for food contact surfaces (Ra 1.6 µm (Ra 63 µin), meeting the sanitation standards your product requires.
- With consistent kneading action, the roller bars deliver maximum energy transfer creating exceptional dough development.
Double Sigma Arm
- Ideal for wire-cut cookie dough, cake, doughnuts, muffins, pretzels, granola, energy bars, scones, cream filling, Italian Christmas breads and fig jam.
- The agitators work in a thorough, uniform motion supplying a center of the bowl mix while creating high shear and a back and forth product movement.
- Created from robust, food-grade, 304 Stainless Steel, the agitator and shaft are designed and fabricated for food contact surfaces (Ra 1.6 µm (Ra 63 µin), meeting the sanitation standards your product requires.
Single Sigma Arm
- Ideal for cookies (moulded, laminated and sheeted), crackers, biscuits, corn tortillas, energy bars, pet food and cream filling.
- Double-sweep design works dough in a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion across the bowl. This allows for low-shear incorporation of minor ingredients like chocolate chips, fruits and nuts.
- Created from robust, food-grade 304 Stainless Steel, the agitators and shaft are rated for food contact surfaces (Ra 1.6 µm (Ra 63 µin), meeting the sanitation standards your product requires.
- Ideal for pasta dough, taffy, creams and brownie batter.
- Engineered to produce wet and dissolve sticky powder (gums, thickeners, stabilizers) or other similar tricky tasks, this configuration offers benefits not found in other setups.
- Ideal for cookies, creams, biscuits, pie dough, scones, cakes, muffins, granola, protein bars and specialty items.
- Works dough back and forth across the bowl, around with the turn of the agitator and through the center of the agitator in a figure-eight action that gives an even mix and uniform development to the dough.
- This mixing action does not leave any dead spots where dry, undeveloped flour can accumulate.
- Cast stainless steel construction mounted on 304 stainless stub shafts.
“Since installing our Peerless Pioneer Mixer Model PP700SD, RDF and conveyor, we’ve had nothing but great results. In a standard 8-hour shift, we’ve been able to double our production while reducing labor by 55%.”
– OCHO Candy